This patch had a bunch of curious fixes, but to me they don’t seem anyhow related.
That said, here is the extensive list of the trackable changes of that patch in particular, in case you don’t have it yet. Have fun theorycrafting over them:
- dwarven pickaxe received the “usable” and “multi-use” attributes.
- these items lost their “marketable” attribute:
- witches’ cap spot
- christmas branch
- ewer with holy water
- inert astral shaper rune
- this item received “multi-use” attribute:
- (this isn’t the normal flower, but a special object added somewhere between 10.82 and 10.90)
- several new “special objects” where (re-)created. Objects in the game have sequential IDs, but these have been created using IDs from the past, so we can speculate where they are being used.
- many objects received the “ignoreLook” attribute, but they are basically sets of pipes and ceiling fixtures, here are some of them:
Hope this is helpful 🙂 Good luck!